Feinstein and Cuomo Planning Compulsory Gun Buy-Back ala Australia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Feinstein and Cuomo Planning Compulsory Gun Buy-Back ala Australia

This is a discussion on Feinstein and Cuomo Planning Compulsory Gun Buy-Back ala Australia within the Firearm Politics & 2nd Amendment Issues forums, part of the Main Category category; Feinstein at the federal level, Cuomo sets sights on NY. Don't think this madness will spread to Alabama, but if ...

Default Feinstein and Cuomo Planning Compulsory Gun Buy-Back ala Australia

Feinstein at the federal level, Cuomo sets sights on NY.

Don't think this madness will spread to Alabama, but if it does, I will not comply. Time for everyone to really start thinking seriously about, not gun control, but gun confiscation. What will be your response?

Read it and weep:

Feinstein & Cuomo Admit Planning Australian Style Government Gun Buy Back

Blues
    I pray for peace. Peace and justice. If we can't have both, I choose justice.

Is there any longer doubt that the inmates are running the asylum? Diane Feinstein is a hypocrite. Why should she be able to carry a weapon and deny others the same privilege? Cuomo and Nadler are beating the drums in New York and the citizens there will be deprived of any chance of protecting themselves from criminals or a corrupt government. Actually, they are one and the same. As Blues said, gun confiscation is on the horizon unless we are able to stand our ground. The anti-gunners are trying to make a lot of hay about the school shooting and other incidents around the country. Killing school children is a heinous crime and we all detest such actions but the problem is not with the gun(s), it is with the person who uses them. By comparison, the government is more complicit with worse killings each and every day through abortion but have you heard of anyone wanting to take away all surgical instruments from doctors? The media is blowing these shootings way out of proportion in order to give the administration fuel for confiscation of weapons and deliberately disarm America so we will not be able to fight back against corrupt government. There have been a lot of people on here who have said they will resist and that their gun will have to be taken from their cold, dead hand. Brother, the day may be closer than you think when you will be tested on your resolve to resist. Will bravado hold up against reality? The time has come for us all, collectively, to inundate our senators and representatives with complaints against allowing our rights to be stripped away. I have written and called my representatives. Have you? We ALL need to do this!

I emailed all of mine at Federal and state but I do not think it will do any good because they are all obummer puppets. But at least I did try. Every one else must try also. I am sorry that the people in MN is sooooo S-T-U-P-I-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    The time has come for us all, collectively, to inundate our senators and representatives with complaints against allowing our rights to be stripped away. I have written and called my representatives. Have you? We ALL need to do this!
    Brother, I was right there with you up to this point. It's too late for that. They're in it together. If your (our) Senators or Congress-critter aren't complicit and cooperating, they're marginalized to the point of being completely powerless. Look around. This is what the end of America looks like.

Blues
    I pray for peace. Peace and justice. If we can't have both, I choose justice.

Here, shoot her an E mail. Tell Ms. Feinstein exactly what you think its time she hears what consequences she may face if she continues to push for an AR ban. https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/pub....cfm/e-mail-me Here is what I have sent her.

I have been following your efforts for new laws against "Assault Weapons." As you have taken an oath to up-hold the constitution of the United States of America, I hear by request you resign your position as a United States Senator due to you wild neglect for the rights of law abiding citizens throughout the United States of America. The Assault Weapon ban you are proposing is a direct violation of the 2nd Amendment, and I quote, " As passed by Congress:
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"

Pay close attention to the last 4 words as I am sure there is no way you can misinterpret what it means. I understand the outrage over the Massacre that happened in Newtown Connecticut, however, punishing law abiding persons is not the answer. You claim Assault Rifles are not used for hunting or home protection, I do have to say, your claims are false. I know quite a few gun owners who commonly use the AR-15 for hunting and as by legal law abiding persons for home defense.
    I feel your efforts will be in vein as very few persons will take part in your proposed "Mandatory Gun by back program" as this is also a violation of the 4th Amendment as quoted "The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized"

If you feel I am wrong, you are clearly mistaken as again, you have taken an oath to uphold the laws of this Great Nation.

Please respect the laws of this nation and take no further action against the 2nd or 4th Amendment, further more the citizens of this great nation.
    Instead, I propose you work on laws that would further protect our schools by adding armed guards to schools and other pistol free zones. PFZs are obvious easy targets and have been proven so by the psychopaths who attack these places with no threat against their "master plan". YOU and the other Government officials should take action and guarantee safety for our children, banning Assault Rifles does nothing.
    A question I have for you is, are you going to ban Alcohol? More deaths are associated with Alcohol related vehicle accidents than Assault weapons have in their entire lifetime of existence since being introduced in civilian hands, will you propose greater restrictions or banning prescription medication, baseball bats, gasoline, fire, water and or motor boats? I would suggest you do, being all of those things, even separate have caused more deaths in the us than an Assault rifle has.
    I encourage you to look at the facts instead of acting on fear or for greater political gain as I can assure you will never be re-elected.

Sincerely
    Law Abiding Citizen
    Last edited by Itstjs; 12-26-2012 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Forgot to copy and paste
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

Do you think the government would be a bit nervous if all gun owners stopped by and bought a 1000 rds ?

At what point do such violations of the constitution by government officials become treason? Dumb question when they can get the liberal courts to back them up!

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Brother, I was right there with you up to this point. It's too late for that. They're in it together. If your (our) Senators or Congress-critter aren't complicit and cooperating, they're marginalized to the point of being completely powerless. Look around. This is what the end of America looks like.

Blues
    Blues: Guess you are right. I try to keep high hopes of changes for the better but I guess I am just peeing in the wind! Doesn't matter tho', we have one BIG change coming and soon I hope. OG

Quote Originally Posted by UncleWilley View Post
    At what point do such violations of the constitution by government officials become treason? Dumb question when they can get the liberal courts to back them up!
    Treason? Treason you say? That word was for a time long past when we were still a country that had high morals, strong values and men in offices of government that truly cared about We The People and our standing in the world. Those that violated our Constitution and went against our country were accused of treason and punitive action taken against them. Nowadays, our representative government represents only those in office and violates the Constitution and other laws with impunity to garner individual wealth over the good of the country. The word treason no longer has meaning and we don't have the courts to back us up.

Default Feinstein and Cuomo Planning Compulsory Gun Buy-Back ala Australia

Aren't these two idiots attorneys too? You'd think that they'd be able to figure out how to skirt the Constitution since a compulsory (as in mandatory) buy-back program is just a de facto ex post facto gun ban. It's just extremely poorly disguised. Here's an idea...ban attorneys from holding public office. All of them. Got a JD? Sorry, can't run for office.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast