Leaked Document: Military Internment Camps in U.S to be Used for Political Dissidents
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By SR40c
  • 1 Post By buckey01
  • 1 Post By Oldgrunt

Leaked Document: Military Internment Camps in U.S to be Used for Political Dissidents

This is a discussion on Leaked Document: Military Internment Camps in U.S to be Used for Political Dissidents within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Leaked Document: Military Internment Camps in U.S to be Used for Political Dissidents The Daily Sheeple www.TheDailySheeple.com March 5th, 2013 ...

gejoslin is offline Illegitimi non carborundu

Default Leaked Document: Military Internment Camps in U.S to be Used for Political Dissidents

The Daily Sheeple
    www.TheDailySheeple.com
    March 5th, 2013
    Reader Views: 2,752

Delivered by The Daily Sheeple
    What would you bet that 2A Defenders would be the first Clients in there?
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

SR40c is offline Done told her once...

Just curious... has anyone actually seen one of these places?

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

This rumor has been around for years, thanks to Alex Jones, and supposedly discredited. I would normally dismiss such a rumor as a conspiracy theory. However, judging by all of the strange things happening under this regime (drone strikes within U.S. territory, huge ammunition buys, purchase of armored vehicles by Homeland Security, etc.) there isn't much that would surprise me.

This was put out quite some time ago. Some of the places listed actually do exist. Some are active military bases which I, as well as many others on here, have actually been to. Some listed for Alabama were WWII camps for German POWs and are no longer in existance. There is enough truth to some of the rumors that should make people take notice of what could happen.

FEMA Concentration Camps: Locations and Executive Orders - Friends of Liberty (undated) 3sep04

Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    This rumor has been around for years, thanks to Alex Jones, and supposedly discredited. I would normally dismiss such a rumor as a conspiracy theory. However, judging by all of the strange things happening under this regime (drone strikes within U.S. territory, huge ammunition buys, purchase of armored vehicles by Homeland Security, etc.) there isn't much that would surprise me.
    I have to agree with you. With obummer and the rest of the lib-o-rats in charge there is very little I would be surprised at. But if and when a GOP or (God Forbid) a TEA Party candidate would ever be President, watch how much the libs will squeal about abuse of power. They had a cow when they thought Bush was going to listen to phone calls. I am so sick of libs!!!!!!