Obama Signs Executive Order, Sends Half A Billion Dollars To Arm Islamic Terrorists
Like Tree9Likes
  • 3 Post By BluesStringer
  • 3 Post By S&W645
  • 1 Post By BluesStringer
  • 2 Post By Lakeland Man

Obama Signs Executive Order, Sends Half A Billion Dollars To Arm Islamic Terrorists

This is a discussion on Obama Signs Executive Order, Sends Half A Billion Dollars To Arm Islamic Terrorists within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; My friend, INVAR, is still at it. Instead of "Lawrence of Arabia," we hav "Hussein of America" running this country. ...

Default Obama Signs Executive Order, Sends Half A Billion Dollars To Arm Islamic Terrorists

My friend, INVAR, is still at it. Instead of "Lawrence of Arabia," we hav "Hussein of America" running this country. Read it and weep Patriots, read it and weep:

July 28, 2013 · 1:45 pm
    ↓ Jump to Comments

Obama Signs Executive Order, Sends Half A Billion Dollars To Arm Islamic Terrorists (AGAIN)

Citing “national security interests,” Obama once again sidesteps Congress by signing an executive order which now sends $500 million to fund Muslim terrorists in the West Bank.

On the heels of Obama publicly stating that Genocidal Communist madman, Ho Chi-Minh was ‘a good guy’ and was ‘inspired by ‘America’s Founding fathers’ in his genocidal dictatorship of Vietnam, His Heinous quietly signed an executive order late Friday sending half a billion dollars that we do not have, to genocidal Islamic terrorists in the West Bank of Israel. Apparently this is Obama’s Ramadan gift to his Muslim Jihadist pals who want to wipe Israel off the map.

He did this before in April of 2012, with a quarter of the amount he’s sending now, and Congress did nothing while he violated the law.

Obama, acting as a dictator – has decreed that he will IGNORE THE LAW that forbids sending funds to Hamas and instead waive that law in the name of ‘national security interests of the United States’ in order to send funds the Palestinian Authority whom is run by Hamas. Last week, Congress reluctantly gave Obama authority to arm Al Qaeda-backed Syrian Jihadists.

His Heinous stated publicly last year that he was going to ‘act with or without Congress’ in order to get what he wants, and he continues to do so without being held to account for high crimes, misdemeanors and TREASON against the People of the United States and the Constitution.

Obama’s acts are consistent with his aiding, abetting and arming Al Qaeda-backed Jihadists in Egypt, Syria and Libya and comforting every enemy America has or had, throughout the world.

We are officially in a dictatorship, one where Emperor Obama makes decrees, arms avowed enemies of the United States in the NAME of National Security – while Congress and the GOP quickly run to lick his behind and justify his acts and/or ignore them completely if the ‘optics’ are bad. Doesn’t anyone see Obama giving America a big fat middle finger while orchestrating our complete ruin and destruction?

I guess not. 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12 seems to have been fulfilled in America today.

Obama Signs Executive Order, Sends $500 Million To Terrorists

Citing “national security interests,” President Obama effectively sidestepped Congress by signing an executive order which enables him to send $500 million to fund Muslim terrorists in the West Bank.

The executive order, addressed to Secretary of State John Kerry, was quietly signed Friday afternoon, as the media’s full attention was focused upon a royal birth.

In the order, President Obama writes, “I hereby certify that it is important to the national security interests of the United States to waive the provisions of section 7040(a) of the Act as carried forward by the CR, in order to provide funds appropriated to carry out chapter 4 of part II of the Foreign Assistance Act, as amended, to the Palestinian Authority.”

The move comes on the heels of a 2012 executive order in which Obama waived a congressional ban on funding the Palestinian Authority and sent the Hamas terror led organization $147 million American taxpayer dollars. He also removed all spending restrictions on that money, restrictions which dictate what the funds can and cannot be used for, ie. humanitarian assistance, education, betterment of society, etc. Thus enabling the money to be used for military equipment.

Ed Brown, a DC watchdog writes, “When the next Palestinian/Israeli conflict erupts because Hamas led Palestine is lobbing rockets over the fence into Israel —– don’t forget who paid for those rockets: you did, Mr. & Mrs. American taxpayer.”

Brown’s assertion is backed by those made by political commentator Dean Garrison. Garrison says, “I am not sure why we even have a legislative branch in 2013, because it’s obvious that Obama and company are going to do what they want anyway.”

“Whether this money eventually finds its way into the hands of terrorists, or not, is not entirely the point. Americans are sick of hearing how we need to make cuts, tighten our belts and sacrifice while our government keeps sending money elsewhere.”

*This article was reprinted in its entirety with permission by the author (INVAR). Email request (by me) with permission granted (by INVAR) available if/when needed.

Blues
    I pray for peace. Peace and justice. If we can't have both, I choose justice.

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    “Whether this money eventually finds its way into the hands of terrorists, or not, is not entirely the point. Americans are sick of hearing how we need to make cuts, tighten our belts and sacrifice while our government keeps sending money elsewhere.”
    I find it hard to believe Americans are feed up with a government that keeps spending money elsewhere. We keep re-electing the very same liberal politicians that sit on their hands and do nothing to stop it. We re-elected a boy king that continues to flip the bird at the American people and the US Constitution.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    I find it hard to believe Americans are feed up with a government that keeps spending money elsewhere. We keep re-electing the very same liberal politicians that sit on their hands and do nothing to stop it. We re-elected a boy king that continues to flip the bird at the American people and the US Constitution.
    Doesn't really seem to me that presidential elections have much to do with this particular story. Impeachment and indictments should be what's being discussed. Aiding and abetting the enemy is all the proof any true patriotic Congress-critter should need to initiate such proceedings. Since they won't, Obama's "election" is less significant in this instance than the decades-long reelections of many of those Congress-critters.

Blues

Default Obama Signs Executive Order, Sends Half A Billion Dollars To Arm Islamic Terrorists

...arming revels and disarming law abiding Americans....

S&W645 is offline NRA Life Member

My guess is that this was part of the bribery that 0bama used to get them to sit down with talks with the Israelis.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Lots of dirty dealings going-on at the Knights of the Round Table. Reports of the Muslim Brotherhood sacrificing their own in front of the military to incite riots. Reports of nearly every faction playing the other for riot points. There are tidbits and snippets of every angle as deception and propaganda and murder run rampant across Egypt. As a headline somewhere said, "Is Egypt Obama's Waterloo?" YMMV. How many lies become truth? How much truth is deemed a lie?

The Egyptian People Have a Message for America? Our President Supports Terrorists |

A video plea from an Egyptian to all Americans (English starts at 40 sec. into the video):

http://dcclothesline.com/2013/07/16/...ama-americans/

Howdy,

Obama didn't give any money to anyone. Only Congress can spend money.

Reread what the EO actually says.

Some, most, heck maybe all of the money that we "give away" to foreign groups, Gov'ts, etc are just bribes plan and simple.

Paul
    "A veteran - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life." Disabled Combat Veteran medicated for your protection.

gunnerbob is offline ~Gun Junkie~

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Obama didn't give any money to anyone. Only Congress can spend money.

Reread what the EO actually says.

Some, most, heck maybe all of the money that we "give away" to foreign groups, Gov'ts, etc are just bribes plan and simple.

Paul
    Yes, it's keeping who we need to in our pockets... we need them using our dollars to perpetuate the very existence of our currency. Our leaders don't give a sh!t where the money ends up. In fact, I'm willing to bet we intend for it to go to the 'wrong' people. Regime change, puppet installment and further control of the region. In government, there are no accidents... creating crisis is the only thing governments are good at. We may very well be priming the region for another large scale conflict that we're leading the way in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    Yes, it's keeping who we need to in our pockets... we need them using our dollars to perpetuate the very existence of our currency. Our leaders don't give a sh!t where the money ends up. In fact, I'm willing to bet we intend for it to go to the 'wrong' people. Regime change, puppet installment and further control of the region. In government, there are no accidents... creating crisis is the only thing governments are good at. We may very well be priming the region for another large scale conflict that we're leading the way in.
    "We" really have nothing to do with it, brother. Gotta read the signs, just gotta read the signs.....

I've got it figured out. When they come to get my guns, I'll just say I'm part of a Muslim terrorist group. Not only will I get to keep my guns, the government will give me state of the art, brand new ones.

Why didn't I think of this earlier?